International Diploma in Makeup
During this course, you can expect to cover a range of topics from the essentials to the advanced and sharpen your technical and practical skills and knowledge. Following successful completion of this qualification, you will be qualified to work in a number of employment destinations such as; photographic studios, movie and entertainment industry, make-up stores or salons. You will also be equipped to work as a freelance make-up artist.
What will you Learn?
- 1st Month: Diploma in Makeup
- 2nd Month: Level 3 Certificate in Professional Makeup
- 3rd Month: Air Brush Makeup & Hair Designing Techniques
- What is AirBrush?
- Understanding the use of Air Brush Gun
- Product Knowledge
- Bridal Makeup using AirBrush
- Introduction of Hair Designing
- Hair Styling Tools & Accessories
- Hair Terminal Setting; Blow Drying, Iron Curls, Tong Curls
- Modern finishing & open hair styling techniques
- Messy & Bridal Buns
Send us a Quick Enquiry
Want to learn more about the course? Write to us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.